IN JAMAICA WE CALL 1-1-9 IN A MEDICAL EMERGENCY
Here we share and encourage with information.
1. TIA (Transient Ischemic Attack)
2. Stroke Treatments
3. What Is an
Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM)?
4. Ischemic Strokes (Clots)
5. Hemorrhagic Strokes (Bleeds)
6. What You Should Know About Cerebral Aneurysms
7. Learn More Stroke Warning Signs and Symptoms
8. Types of Aphasia
9. Inspirational Stories of Stroke Survivors
10. Brain Stem Stroke
DO NOT change or discontinue your medical regimen based on any information you read here before discussing it with your medical provider. If you are in Jamaica and are experiencing a medical emergency, call 119.
Access to 119 service may be very limited or non-existent in some rural areas, so PLEASE go to the nearest hospital immediately!