We use them all the time, every day, but we really don’t pay attention to them until they start to bother us.
And we put them through a lot, don’t we?
We stuff them in tight shoes… drag them around all day… suffocate them in slippers at night…
…Our feet only get rest when we do.
Until something goes wrong that is.
All of a sudden it’s a hassle to do anything.
When your feet are uncomfortable, everything slowly becomes more and more uncomfortable.
Why is that?
Well, for starters, your foot is an amazing structure--
- 26 bones,
- 33 joints,
- 42 muscles
- 50 ligaments and tendons.
Multiply those numbers by two, and you’ll know exactly what you’re standing on.
It’s no wonder that our feet can give us so much trouble with so much going on.
If your feet are hindering the way you get around, it can take a huge toll on your quality of life.
Fortunately, there are plenty of easy ways to keep your feet happy and healthy.
4 Ways to Keep Your Feet Up and Running
Our feet take so much good care of us; we should really start taking care of them with just a few simple tips.
1. Stretch Them Out – We all know that stretching our muscles before working out is important, well with all those muscles in your feet, and all the work they do for you each and every day, take a few minutes each morning to stretch your feet out.
This will keep your muscles and joints loose and limber.
2. Wear Comfortable Shoes – You can’t always choose what’s fashionable. Fashion shouldn’t get in the way of your daily comfort and quality of life. Make sure to have your feet measured properly before buying a shoe, and always pick something that has good arch support. And don’t sell your feet short.
Spend the money on a quality shoe—you’re going to be getting a lot of use out of it.
3. Keep Your Feet Dry – Don’t forget about your feet when drying off after swimming or bathing. If your feet are sweaty, change your socks.
You will also want to wear shoes that allow your feet to breathe, and let your shoes air out before wearing them again.
4. Remember Your Diet – Maintaining a healthy wholesome diet can reduce your risk of developing several issues that can negatively affect the comfort of your feet.
If you are experiencing occasional joint discomfort in your feet, consider taking a Natural supplement proven to improve the comfort of your joints.