The National Alliance on Mental Illness has launched "Say It Out Loud," a program for faith communities and civic organizations to use in reaching out to everyone to start conversations about mental health.
But the warnings signs may be observed by anyone: friends, parents, and self. Take the warning signs seriously. Seek help from your family doctor, counselor, or mental health professional:
Here we share and encourage with information.
1. TIA (Transient Ischemic Attack)
2. Stroke Treatments
3. What Is an
Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM)?
4. Ischemic Strokes (Clots)
5. Hemorrhagic Strokes (Bleeds)
6. What You Should Know About Cerebral Aneurysms
7. Learn More Stroke Warning Signs and Symptoms
8. Types of Aphasia
9. Inspirational Stories of Stroke Survivors
10. Brain Stem Stroke